Syllabus of KCET
KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is performed to provide admission to first year professional courses in the field of Medicine, Technology and Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science and Pharmacy courses. The KCET curriculum is based primarily on what the students have already studied in the first and second years of the program prescribed by the Pre-University Education Department of the State of Karnataka. The exam is scheduled for the second week of April 2019. It is an extensive exam, since it takes place over two days in 4 shifts: the first day; Biology and Mathematics and, secondly, Physics and Chemistry.
KCET Syllabus 2019
KCET Physics curriculum
Physics curriculum KCET 2019
Unit 1: Physical world and measurement
Unit 2: Kinematics
Unit 3: Laws of movement
Unit 4: Work, energy and power.
Unit 5: Movement of Particle System and Rigid Body.
Unit 6: Gravitation
Unit 7: Properties of bulk material.
Unit 8: Thermodynamics.
Unit 9: Perfect gas behavior and kinetic theory
Unit 10: Oscillations and waves.
KCET Chemistry Program
Chemistry Program KCET 2019
Unit 2: Some basic concepts of chemistry
Unit 2: Structure of the atom
Unit 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
Unit 4: Chemical bond and molecular structure
Unit 5: States of matter: gases and liquids.
Unit 6: Chemical thermodynamics.
Unit 7: Balance.
Unit 8: Redox reactions
Unit 9: Hydrogen
Unit 10: Elements of the S block (alkaline and alkaline earth metals)
Unit 11: Some p-block elements
Unit 12: Organic chemistry - Some basic principles and techniques
Unit 13: Hydrocarbons.
Unit 14: Environmental Chemistry
KCET Mathematics Program
Mathematics Program KCET 2019
Biology curriculum KCET
Biology curriculum KCET
Cell biology Weaving of humans.
Histology and anatomy of plants. Breathing.
Diversity of the nervous system of plant life
Introduction to Ecology and Taxanomy Origin of Life.
Diversity of animal life
KCET exam pattern
There is a total of 60 questions in each article.
The total duration of a paper is 70 minutes, and 10 minutes to read and complete other details.
One mark for each correct answer without negative marks
The only language mode is English.
Highlights of the KCET exam pattern
Number of works 3 articles (physics, chemistry and mathematics / biology)
Mode of KCET 2019 test based on pencil and paper
Duration of the KCET exam
The middle of the question only in English
Total number of questions 180 MCQs
Brands for each question 1 Brand for each correct answer
Negative marking not applicable
Additional exam language exam (Kannada) and practical agricultural exam
KCET can be a difficult test to solve, but only hard work and regular practice will help you on this trip. Note that the weighting of the KCET curriculum is the same as the weighting of programs 1 and 2 of the PUC. The important chapters in your PUC are also important for KCET.
To read more about kcet 2019 syllabus click here
- JEE Main Admission Letter, Res
- Steps to check application reg
- NTA Answer Key for both Paper-
- NTA Important Date, How to Che
- National Trial Agency: Entry L
- NTA Function Format
- Jossa seat allocation date sch
- The NTA application will be av
- Exam pattern NTA 2019 details
- Joint Entrance Examination en
- January and April NTA 2019 tes
- entrance exam
- NEET 2019: Eligibility Criteri
- UPESEAT Overview, Application
- Admit card, result details of
- BITS, Pilani Application Form
- Bitsets 2019: What You Should
- BITSAT examination pattern
- Syllabus of BITSAT Palini
- SRM University 2019
- SRM Institute of Science and T
- JEE Main 2019 Application Corr
- KEA Exam 2019
- Syllabus of KCET
- Consortium of Medical, Enginee
- Application Form of COMEDK 201
- Uttar Pradesh or UPSEE 2019
- Gobind Singh Indraprastha Univ
- TS EAMCET 2019
- MHT CET 2019 application form
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Uni
- Placement test to the SRM Univ
- UPESEAT 2019 application shape
- Answer Key of JEE Main
- Birla Institute of Technology
- BITSAT affirmation card 2019
- BITSAT Birla Institute of Tech
No items to display