NTA Function Format
The NTA (National Trial Agency) will conduct the JEE (Main) Examination from the year 2019 in a Press Conference in New Delhi. The JEE (Main) examination will be conducted twice a year through online mode. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is currently the responsible agency responsible for conducting JEE Main Examination.
Union Cabinet approves setting up of National Testing Agency (NTA) The agency will be responsible for conducting entrance exams in the country, thus providing relief to educational bodies like CBSE, AICTE etc.
NTA Function Format
Once the grant of 250 million rupees (25 crore rupees) from the government will be given to the newly constituted organization to start its operation in the first year, after which it will be financially self-sufficient.
The Indian Society Registration Act, 1860 is the act under which the NTA will be registered.
The NTA will find its centers at the sub-district / district level and will have to do training exercises for the students as long as possible, which will help the rural background students.
To conduct entrance examinations for higher education institutions, the NTA will be an autonomous and self-sustaining major testing organization and there will be no other responsibility from now on.
At least 75 percent of the class-12 board exams or the top 20 percent of the board must be eligible for a JEE main or advanced place. For SC and ST categories candidates, it has been reduced to 65 percent.
NTA JEE Main Examination List
With the introduction of NTA to replace the entrance test burden from AICTE, CBSE and other bodies. The NATA 2019 examinations listed below will be held twice that year.
Previous conduct authority
Operation of the Authority 2019
National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET 2019)
NTA NEET 2019
Joint Engineering Entry (JEE 2019)
AICTE / IIT
JEE 201 9 NTA, National Testing Agency
National Eligibility Test (Net 2019)
NTA CETT 2019
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Examination
NVS, MHRD Government of India
JNVST NTA 2019
National Test Agency CLAT
CAT National Trial Agency
CMAT (official announcement soon)
to read more about jee main 2019 application click here
- JEE Main Admission Letter, Res
- Steps to check application reg
- NTA Answer Key for both Paper-
- NTA Important Date, How to Che
- National Trial Agency: Entry L
- NTA Function Format
- Jossa seat allocation date sch
- The NTA application will be av
- Exam pattern NTA 2019 details
- Joint Entrance Examination en
- January and April NTA 2019 tes
- entrance exam
- NEET 2019: Eligibility Criteri
- UPESEAT Overview, Application
- Admit card, result details of
- BITS, Pilani Application Form
- Bitsets 2019: What You Should
- BITSAT examination pattern
- Syllabus of BITSAT Palini
- SRM University 2019
- SRM Institute of Science and T
- JEE Main 2019 Application Corr
- KEA Exam 2019
- Syllabus of KCET
- Consortium of Medical, Enginee
- Application Form of COMEDK 201
- Uttar Pradesh or UPSEE 2019
- Gobind Singh Indraprastha Univ
- TS EAMCET 2019
- MHT CET 2019 application form
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Uni
- Placement test to the SRM Univ
- UPESEAT 2019 application shape
- Answer Key of JEE Main
- Birla Institute of Technology
- BITSAT affirmation card 2019
- BITSAT Birla Institute of Tech
No items to display