KEA Exam 2019
Authorities of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) have requested candidates to enter their grades in CBSE / CISCE / 10 + 2, etc. so that the result of KCET 2019 can be processed. KEA will provisionally declare the result of KCET 2019 in the last week of May in the online mode in which candidates must verify it by entering their registration number.
Based on the score and rank of candidates in KCET, the review authority will conduct the counseling and seating assignments for admission to the B.Tech programs at all participating KCET Institutes.
Admission to the MBBS / BDS programs will be done through NEET, while admission to the architecture will be done through NATA.
Instructions to enter 10 + 2 brands
Candidates must have passed on all topics. Otherwise, they are not eligible for admission.
Candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual 2019 are not required to enter their Q.E. The marks as details will be obtained directly from the PUE department.
However, candidates from other boards must compulsorily enter 10 + 2 marks.
In addition, the scanned copy of the cards / mark sheets that mention the CET admission ticket number must also be uploaded.
Method of entering brands
Step 1- Click on the link given above
Step 2- Enter the user ID and password
Step 3- Enter the registration number or registration number of 10 + 2 standard exam
Step 4- Next, enter the marks for the subject exah
Step 5- Enter the total and maximum marks of all the subjects.
Step 6: Load the scanned copy of the CET admission ticket number
Step 7- Present the form.
Karnataka CET Result Date 2019
The KCET entrance exam was held on April 18 (Biology and Mathematics) and on April 19 (Physics and Chemistry) through the offline mode. The provisional response key has been released by the KEA after one day of the exam. The result KCET 2019 will be declared in the month of May through the online mode. Candidates can see their ranks in the month of May 2019. KCET's counseling will begin as of the first week of June 2019.
How to check the result KCET 2019?
Candidates can see their results by following the procedure described below.
Visit the official KEA website, that is, kea.kar.nic.in
Enter the KCET 2019 registration number and click on the Submit button
Check the result of KCET 2019 and download it for the future.
Check if the results sheet reflects any change in the qualified brands. Also, check the code on the CET results sheet.
If discrepancies are found, then it can be challenged.
Take a printed copy of the result after downloading it.
Ensure the printing of the result for the subsequent process.
The list of the first 2000 rank holders will be available online at the official website.
To read more about KCET 2019 Result Click Here
- JEE Main Admission Letter, Res
- Steps to check application reg
- NTA Answer Key for both Paper-
- NTA Important Date, How to Che
- National Trial Agency: Entry L
- NTA Function Format
- Jossa seat allocation date sch
- The NTA application will be av
- Exam pattern NTA 2019 details
- Joint Entrance Examination en
- January and April NTA 2019 tes
- entrance exam
- NEET 2019: Eligibility Criteri
- UPESEAT Overview, Application
- Admit card, result details of
- BITS, Pilani Application Form
- Bitsets 2019: What You Should
- BITSAT examination pattern
- Syllabus of BITSAT Palini
- SRM University 2019
- SRM Institute of Science and T
- JEE Main 2019 Application Corr
- KEA Exam 2019
- Syllabus of KCET
- Consortium of Medical, Enginee
- Application Form of COMEDK 201
- Uttar Pradesh or UPSEE 2019
- Gobind Singh Indraprastha Univ
- TS EAMCET 2019
- MHT CET 2019 application form
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Uni
- Placement test to the SRM Univ
- UPESEAT 2019 application shape
- Answer Key of JEE Main
- Birla Institute of Technology
- BITSAT affirmation card 2019
- BITSAT Birla Institute of Tech
No items to display