Answer Key of JEE Main
Candidates will be able to access the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam through the official answer key of JEE Main 2019. The National Agency of Tests (NTA) will publish the official response code of JEE. Main 2019 once the exam is done. Since the official JEE 2019 main response key will be available in online mode, candidates must log in using their credentials to verify it. The official response key of JEE Main 2019 will allow candidates to verify their answers with the correct answers and calculate their probable scores. The official JEE Main marking scheme must be followed during the calculation.
How to download the official answer key of JEE Main 2019?
The official response key of JEE Main 2019 will be available in online mode after the entrance exam is successfully completed. All the correct answers to the questions asked in the online entrance exam will be available in the answer key. To download the JEE 2019 main official answer key, candidates can follow the following steps:
The JEE Main 2019 application number and password must be sent by the candidates.
Click on "Send"
The slots in which the candidates had given their examination must be selected.
The answer key that will be displayed can be verified by the candidates for the calculation of the probable scores.
Steps to challenge the key official response of JEE 2019
The provisional response key of JEE Main 2019 will be published first by the authorities. Candidates will be given a certain period of time during which they will be able to contest the provisional official response key of JEE Main 2019. Candidates must follow the steps given to contest the published response key:
First, candidates must log in with the JEE Main 2019 application number and date of birth.
The application form to contest the answer key must be completed by the candidates.
The payment of a certain amount for contesting the official answer key of JEE Main 2019 must be paid by the candidates.
The final response key will be released once all objections have been verified. It should be noted that the decision of the authorities will be final.
Process of calculating probable scores using the official answer key of JEE Main 2019
There are certain steps that candidates must follow to calculate their probable scores using the official response key of JEE Main 2019 before the result is announced. Using the probable scores, candidates will be able to calculate their estimated rank and list of colleges for which they will be eligible.
First, candidates must download the official response code of JEE Main 2019.
Next, the comparison of the correct answers should be done with the registered responses of the candidate.
The official marking scheme must be followed by the candidates during the calculation.
The total scores will be the probable JEE Main 2019 scores of the candidates.
Main scheme of JEE 2019 qualification: 4 points will be awarded for each correct answer. A mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- JEE Main Admission Letter, Res
- Steps to check application reg
- NTA Answer Key for both Paper-
- NTA Important Date, How to Che
- National Trial Agency: Entry L
- NTA Function Format
- Jossa seat allocation date sch
- The NTA application will be av
- Exam pattern NTA 2019 details
- Joint Entrance Examination en
- January and April NTA 2019 tes
- entrance exam
- NEET 2019: Eligibility Criteri
- UPESEAT Overview, Application
- Admit card, result details of
- BITS, Pilani Application Form
- Bitsets 2019: What You Should
- BITSAT examination pattern
- Syllabus of BITSAT Palini
- SRM University 2019
- SRM Institute of Science and T
- JEE Main 2019 Application Corr
- KEA Exam 2019
- Syllabus of KCET
- Consortium of Medical, Enginee
- Application Form of COMEDK 201
- Uttar Pradesh or UPSEE 2019
- Gobind Singh Indraprastha Univ
- TS EAMCET 2019
- MHT CET 2019 application form
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Uni
- Placement test to the SRM Univ
- UPESEAT 2019 application shape
- Answer Key of JEE Main
- Birla Institute of Technology
- BITSAT affirmation card 2019
- BITSAT Birla Institute of Tech
No items to display